04 April 2010

We have a winner!


Thank you to all of my followers, both old and new! I just wanted to announce the winner of the seahorse pendant: Melissa Sutton Boos. Melissa has been blogging here on Blogspot.com since 2007, on her blog, The Wired Quilter. She is another crafty person, like me. :) She is an avid quilter, and has recently started making wire jewelry, as well. I loved looking at the pictures of her quilts, as I have been a quilter myself for over 20 years. She has a great eye for design, and I look forward to seeing more of her wire jewelry, too!

For those of you who didn't win this drawing, don't despair! I will be doing more drawings for my jewelry in the future, so stay tuned!

cheers!
~Pippi

1 comment:

Melissa in NJ said...

WOW! I am so very very honored to be a winner of your fabulous Sea Horse. You are so very talented and I am very humbled!

What fun it will be to wear going into the spring and summer!

Thank you sooooo much!
Melissa :)